Channel & Account Manager Agriculture
Full-time ~ Near a major airport ~ USA
Because of you, sales of our laser systems for effective environmentally friendly bird deterrents are skyrocketing! You sell a solution, not just a product! You like to travel and know how to build and manage a network of agents and resellers as well as sell innovative technology to end-users. Does this sound like the next step in your career? Let’s meet soon!
What do your job and team look like?
You grow our sales, both indirect and direct. You actively manage the shift towards indirect sales through channel partners, while working directly with bigger end-users as well. Your territory will cover the USA, Canada, and Mexico with an initial focus on the first. Our HQ is situated in Delft, the Netherlands. In the US you will report to the Regional Commercial Lead and work closely with a team of ~8 colleagues who are spread across the US.
What do you do? You:
- Expand our coverage by developing and scaling up our agent and reseller network.
- Provide support to our channel partners through presentations and training, enabling a professional representation of how to use and market our products, utilize our software, and understand our technologies and platforms.
- Process incoming sales inquiries and proactively sell to new markets and customers.
- Develop a strong and thorough knowledge of our laser product technology, installation, and service processes.
- Provide business analysis including market trends, customer retention, funnel success and addressable/attainable market.
- Attend and exhibit at regional, and national trade shows/conferences to promote our technology and drive sales opportunities.
- Establish and meet sales budget.
As a Channel & Account Manager North America you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in channel management, account management and sales.
- A good understanding of the agriculture sector, its ecosystem and market trends.
- Have a relevant network of channel partners in the agriculture sector to leverage.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- A versatile and challenging job with a wide range of freedom to execute your ideas.
- The salary range for this position is $96,000 up to $120,000. In addition, you will receive a bonus plan that can run up to 20% of your annual salary.
- Benefits package includes:
unlimited paid holidays;
medical, dental, vision;
401k plan; life- and disability insurance plans.
Working remote benefits:
- Phone allowance;
- Working from home allowance;
- Stay fit allowance;
- Car allowance.
- Being part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast-growing high-tech company.
- An international and informal work environment.
- Focus on your continuous personal development with a budget for personal development/training.
How can you apply?
If you feel like you have what it takes, please apply via the apply button. We are looking forward to your application! To get inspired you can also visit our website: www.birdcontrolgroup.com, or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/bird-control-group/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bcgcareers/?hl=en
Who we are!
In a world with increasing demands for food, energy and mobility, effective and long-lasting bird control is crucial. Bird Control Group harmonizes interaction between nature and human activity by providing sustainable, safe, intelligent and innovative products. Our products repel birds without harming them and the environment. Our patented safety features eliminate potential safety hazards and make bird deterring safe and effective. We are Bird Control Group, and we own the bird problem of our clients! Thousands of customers from different sectors around the world rely on us to solve their bird problems, here you can read their stories: https://www.birdcontrolgroup.com/user-experience/.
Bird Control Group serves customers in Agriculture, Industry and Utility buildings, Semi-Public Spaces, Transport, Infrastructure and Construction. Bird Control Group operates in more than 90 countries worldwide and we’re still counting!